Powder Free Powder Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves
If you require sizes Small or XL please select ‘Request a Quote’.
Due to the current global supply situation, customers may receive either Bingold, Santex or We Care branded gloves, or a combination of all three brands.
These Disposable Vinyl Gloves are intended to be used for low risk applications & designed to offer a dependable & economical latex free alternative.
Applications Catering, Cleaning, DIY & Hair & Beauty.
- Manufactured from PVC plastisol.
- Latex Free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Beaded cuff for added strength & easier donning.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- Smooth finish.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat I Minimal risks.
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements.
- Food approval EC1935/2004 (except fatty foods)
Visually inspected for holes & minor defects.
Random samples are filled with 1L of water & examined for leaks.
Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
Shelf life of 3 years