Ultracloth Flushmee Dry Wipes
Ultracloth Flushmee Wipes are packaged in single patient packs and are Z-folded to aid infection control
Capable of absorbing many times its own weight therefore more economical than other lighter wipes as fewer cloths are needed.
Saves time for nursing staff while reducing risk of infection.
Oasis Ultracloth Flushmee Dry Wipes
- Can be used both wet and dry
- Size: 33 x 29cm
- Quantity per pack: 50
- Case quantity: 36
- Flushable, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly wipe that prevents the problem of blocked drains
- Perfect for use in incontinence care
- No need to remove the soiled wipe from the bedpan or commode
- Kind to skin – pH balanced to 5.5, contains no soap, lanolin or alcohol
- Pleasantly fragranced and are also safe to use on babies
- Eliminate odours to make life more comfortable for carer and patient alike.