Stabilus Jogger ESD Steel Cap
The challenges in any profession and in sport are very similar: in order to reach the goal, you must be fit enough and be using the right tool. For runners, the right shoe is the basis of success. With the JOGGER safety shoe line, Stabilus has mastered the challenge of transferring the characteristics of a good running shoe onto a safety shoe.
As with all Stabilus lines, the JOGGER scores with a well thought-out combination of very high-quality materials. The shoe consists of breathable high-tech textile and is equipped with a special insole. The optimum protection of a safety shoe is provided by the JOGGER and the comfortable flexibility of a running shoe. However, the foot of the wearer is nevertheless ideally stabilized.
The highlight of the JOGGER is at the same time its foundation: an extraordinary Vibram sole. The Italian climber Vitale Bramani revolutionized the shoe industry and also the sports shoe industry by developing an extremely slip and abrasion-resistant rubber sole. With the development of the Vibram sole, renowned names such as Goodyear or Pirelli are inextricably linked.
Stabilus has been one of the first safety shoe manufacturers in Germany to get the opportunity to equip a line of shoes with the coveted Vibram soles in ESD. Due to the raised front, the Vibram sole also allows the JOGGER a healthy rolling movement.
With the JOGGER, the wearer takes every job as a sporting challenge – and can also look forward to the fashionable, young look of the safe light weight. Each Vibram® sole ensures maximum comfort and durability for the discerning consumer. Continuous production controls, strict quality tests and 60 years of experience make Vibram® soles the best shoes.
- Shoe shape: Loafer
- Safety Shoe Class: S1
- CE mark: Yes
- EN standards:DIN EN ISO 20345: 2012
- Shoe type: Sneaker
- Toecap: steel
- General characteristics (foot protection): replaceable footbed; padded tongue; orthopedic inset supply (DGUV rule 112-191)
- Electrical characteristics (foot protection): antistatic; ESD suitability
- Mechanical properties (foot protection): slip- resistant (SRA); shock-absorbing toe cap
- Properties against contact materials (foot protection): breathable; fuel resistant; oil resistant
- Authorities / Organizations
- Printing industry
- Electrical industry
- Vehicle construction / aircraft construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical technology / laboratories
- Food industry
- Transport engineering , logistics, storage