Commercial battery reversing machine for fast, cable-free and quiet interim cleaning of all surfaces, indoor and outdoor. The pendulum-suspended main reversing roller adapts to any surface, regardless of whether it is a hard surface or carpet.
Ideal for entrance areas of all kinds, corridors, stairs, entrances, storage or picking areas, airports, railway stations.
The Medusa is a battery reversing machine developed for professional users, with a working width of 37 cm and two rotating sidebars. Objects with a diameter of up to 2 cm and a length of up to 24 cm are easily accommodated in one operation. Due to its low weight and compact dimensions, the Medusa is also suitable for difficult-to-access areas. The sidebars allow complete and complete dirt absorption along edges and clean even in the smallest corners.
The powerful, standard lithium-ion battery (without memory effect) with 10.8 V / 1.5 Ah allows a recharge time of approx. 45 minutes per battery. Optionally, even a second battery can be carried directly on the device and stored in the second battery bay. The scope of delivery includes a quick charger with a charging time of only 70 minutes.
- Large foot switch for comfortable switching on and off without bending
- Toolless changeover of the main return roller and side brush
- Aluminum telescopic handle for adjustment to the optimum working position
- The rubberized wheels do not leave any marks on sensitive surfaces
- Enormously large dirt drawer with 2 liters of dirt volume
- Replaceable sweeping edge on the bottom of the housing
- Low volume, therefore also excellent for cleaning during business hours
- Parking position for space saving storage
- Very compact, light and handy for every user
- mains voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- operating voltage: 10.8 V / 1.5 Ah
- power: 25 W
- uptime: 45 min / battery
- SPL: 63 dB (A)
- container material: plastic
- container volume: 2 liters (gross)
- Product weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 36 x 11 cm