Water based compound to effectively remove Bacterial Spores, Moss, Algae Spores & other organic growths from a wide range of surfaces such as driveways, tarmacadam, patios, tennis courts, sport surfaces, timber walkways, glass houses, brick, tiled roofs etc.
Directions For Use
For best results use in dry weather conditions. Dilute 1 part Moss Clear with 5 parts water. The diluted liquid should be sprayed or brushed onto the surface at the rate of 5Lt. of mixture to 9 square meters of surface. Once fully dried, dead moss can be brushed or washed from surface. Keep away from water sources. Do not spray into gullies, traps, gutters or anywhere there may be a risk of water contamination. Do not mix this product with other cleaners
Product Safety Information
Contains BENZYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns & eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Store locked up. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse out mouth immediately with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing & rinse skin thoroughly with soap & water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. IF INHALED: Remove immediately from source to fresh air. Obtain medical attention if any discomfort continues. IF IN EYES: Flush eyes with water, remove contact lenses if present & continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local regulations. Recover, reclaim or recycle, where possible.