Indoor / Dust Control
- Solution-dyed nylon fibers provide superior colour and wash fastness.
- 100 % Nitrile EXS Rubber backing prevents curling and cracking in all types of weather.
- LUTRADUR primary substrate will not fray, reduces linting, and provides a strong bond between the rubber and the carpet.
- High Twist heat set nylon fibers are resistant against crushing and allow dirt to filter into the mat rather than remaining on top of the carpeted surface.
- Bleach / UV resistant.
- Yarn Continuous Filament Solution Dyed Nylon, Type 6 Nylon
Each strand of yarn contains two plies of fiber that have
been twisted individually 5.5 turns per 2.5cm and then
twisted together at 4.5 turns per 2.5cm. The yarn is then
heat set to permanently maintain the hard twist.
- Weight 820 gr/m²
- Pile Thickness 10mm
- Static Control Rated at less than 1KV on AATCC134 electrostatic propensity
test. Satisfies IBM test requirements.