INTENSIVE DISINFECT 60 Laundry Powder 45x75g
For chemothermal laundry disinfection at 60 °C
- bactericide and fungicide, tested in accordance with standard methods
- for examination of the VAH (DGHM) chemical disinfection procedures
- irucidal effect according to RKI-listing for chemothermal linen disinfection at 60 °C, 15 min and 3,6 g/l water
- washes bleaches disinfects highly environmentally friendly
- without chlorine and phosphates
- takes care of unpleasant odours already at 30 °C due to active oxygen agents
- especially applicable for disinfecting laundry such as damp and wet wipe-covers (mops)
Application range: For all laundry machines, temperatures and water hardness ranges. Suitable for all cotton, blended fabrics, synthetic fibers. Not suitable for wool and silk. Absorbency of mops will not be negatively influenced.
100 g INTENSIVE DISINFECT 60
contains 3,49 g peracetic acid
Instructions for use and dosage: INTENSIVE DISINFECT 60 subj. to machine size and water hardness to be added to the dosage compartment of the main wash cycle. Apply INTENSIVE DISINFECT 60 safely. Before application read and following declaration and product information sheets.
Keep out of reach of children Wash hands thoroughly after handling IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell Dispose of contents/container as problem waste.