Industrial Nitrile Gloves
Made of high quality nitrile, this is a complex design glove for high
risk and heavy duty applications.
Applications high risk and heavy duty applications
- Acrylonitrile butadiene chemical resistant flocklined glove with
textured palm and fingers to increase grip and durability
- Cotton flocklined for increased comfort and reduced perspiration
- Ergonomically shaped to reduce hand fatigue
- Long cuff for better arm protection
- Protection against many solvents, detergents and oils
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat III (0120)
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements.
- EN388 Protective gloves: Mechanical hazards
- EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro
- EN743-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro
- EN1149-1: Antistatic
- Food approval EC1935/2004
Visually inspected for holes & minor defects.
Shelf life: 3 years