Detectable and food compatible version of the Gemel. Safety knife adapted to the food industry with a stainless steel blade retractable and a metal holder. Front loading blade.
Safety metal bodied knife multi-purpose with a retractable blade for both right and left-handers. Made to improve the opening of cardboards, cut thick plastic films and straps.
– Reversible blade, holding in 2 points.
– Very compact.
– Retractable blade by stainless steel spring.
– Adjustment possibility for different blades.
– Easy blade changing.
– Bi-material for a better touch
– Very robust, metal bottom for a better durability.
– Good handling
– Lightness of the product.
– High cutting precision.
– Blade outlet 23 mm.
– Knives to cut compact and simple-walled corrugated cardboard boxes
– Knives to cut double-walled corrugated cardboard boxes
– Knives to cut packaging adhesives
– Knives to cut threads
Operating principle: To make the blade out of the body, the slider must be push forward and then press the trigger. The blade stays out with the pressure on the cardboard, regardless of the position of the slider and gets back at the end of the action.