Detectable and food compatible version of the Quairie. Safety knife in composite material adapted to food industry and detectable with trigger and retractable blade for both right and left hand use. The blade length is adjustable, 3 positions.
Safety knife with a retractable blade and possible locking into a safe postion at rest. The first two-material handle with trigger.
Perfect for handling work, opening cardboards and packaging. Made to improve the opening of cardboards in total safety. The blade length is adjustable , 3 positions.
– Two-material safety knife. The first one in Europe.
– Possibility to lock the blade with the orange lock slider.
– Reversible blade.
– Retractable blade by stainless steel spring.
– Adjustement possibility for different blades.
– Easy blade changing.
– Ultra Ergonomic, Avoid carpal and tendinitis problems.
– Acetone-resistant / detergent-resistant.
– High cutting precision.
– Easy use for both right and left-handed.
– Spring resistance tested with more than 100 000 pressure trials.
– Knives to cut compact and simple-walled corrugated cardboard boxes
– Knives to cut double-walled corrugated cardboard boxes
– Knives to cut packaging adhesives
– Knives to cut packaging plastic films
Operating principle: Safety knife with possibility to adjust the cutting depth.
To make the blade out of the body, the orange slider must be pushed forward, then press the trigger.